With burglaries and home invasions on the rise, there's nothing like this keyless deadbolt entry door lock by Randy & Travis Machinery to keep you and your belongings safe. With a spring-loaded latch, it locks automatically as soon as you close your door. No worries about leaving your keys inside. A simple, easy-to-remember code will get you right back inside.
This lock's deadlocking plunger feature helps to prevent latch shimming, while a slide button holds open the latch bolt so you can enter without using the code while the lock isn't active. It also gives you the option to disable the requirement for a code every time you open the door.
The lock comes with a random code that starts with the clear button, marked ‘C.' If you want to change the code after installation, simply remove the lock from the door. Codes are non-sequential, so you can enter codes in any order. For instance, the code ‘4321' can also be 1342, 4321, or another sequence that makes sense to you and your family. With 9 buttons, you have the option of choosing from thousands of unique codes that you may enter in any order. Protect your family and your possessions. Order your keyless door lock today!
Features and specifications:
- Material (body): Zinc alloy
- Finish: Stainless steel / polished brass
- Number of buttons: 9
- Ability to choose from thousands of non-sequential codes
- Door thickness required: 35 – 60mm
- Product includes: Lock case/keypad, backplate, 2 Neoprene seals, spindle, latch, strike place, 4 screws, 1 latch support post, tweezers,3 fixing bolts, 2 code tumblers, 1 code card, and owner's manual
- Non-handed entry: Can open from the right or left
- Designed for both exterior and interior applications
- Hexagonal bevelled lock case and handle add a touch of elegance
- Light-duty mortice-style latch with dual backplate
- Suitable for both home and commercial use
- To change codes, simply uninstall the lock from the door.
COM (change of mind) Return Policy:
The product must be unopened and in brand new condition, with the return to be organised by the customer. Once received and verified to be in the condition specified, refund is only of the item value minus 15% restocking fee (not including initial shipping). An additional return charge, which is same cost as that of initial shipping, will be deducted from the refund on returns due to delivery failure caused by customer error. For the health and safety of our staff and other customers, we are unable to accept returns of personal use items.